1. Five things I love about March: spring break, Easter candy, silly St. Patrick's Day celebrations, the way the air outside smells, planning a new garden
2. Five things I hate about March: dirty melting snow, wet shoes, wet dogs, snow that's too heavy to shovel, the way everything feels gray
3. Five movies I would watch again: Pulp Fiction, Dirty Harry, Argo, A Knight's Tale, When Harry Met Sally
4. Five books I love: The Fifth Book of Peace by Maxine Hong Kingston, Lightning at Dinner by Jim Moore, On the Road by Jack Kerouac, The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion, The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien
5. Five places I've visited: Helsinki, Finland; Sioux Falls, South Dakota, U.S.; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; Westport, County Mayo, Ireland; St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK.
I love counting five things off on my fingers. Happy Friday! Inspiration is at your fingertips.
|Photo I took on Croagh Patrick, County Mayo, Ireland in the summer of 2005.|