Your weekly offering of writing/art prompts:
1. Write a love song to the roadside diner.
2. While watching the Minnesota weather-related school closings scroll across the bottom of the television screen this morning, I decided my favorite school name is Bug-O-Nay-Ge-Shig. I want to know what that name means, which is how I just found this: The Ojibwe People's Dictionary
3. There aren't enough opportunities to wear a tiara in public.
4. An image from earlier in the week: cloud shaped like loose cornrows glow golden-peach in the sky before breakfast.
5. What bad habit do you refuse to give up because you like it, health concerns be damned?
Happy Friday. Did you get your flu shot?