Thoughts about specific settings.....
1. Beach sand full of damp footprints, one lone black and red beach towel, sun low in the sky
2. I-94 on Saturday night in the hills just west of Menomonie, Wisconsin, where the Twin Cities radio stations get static-filled
3. Third floor room at Children's Hospital in St. Paul with a window that looks out at the James J. Hill house while it storms outside
4. Neon green caterpillar curled around a piece of grass at midday
5. Flooded two-lane road that blocks the entrance to the casino
And your fragments are....?
Happy Friday writing.